Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sun Fun!

Guess where I am going tomorrow night!!!! I am going to the Brad Paisley concert!!! If you don't know who he is- SHAME on you!!! Just kidding! But seriously- click on the link and check him out. He's so good lookin'! And the lyrics to his music are always funny! Chuck Wicks is opening for him (super hot!!!!)- and guess what!!! I am going to get to go to a Chuck Wicks meet and greet!!! You wanna know how? My super sweet stamping and MOPS buddy- Arrione- arranged the whole thing. Her hubby works for RCA and travels with the RCA country artists when they are on the West coast. Cool job, huh? You should have heard me squealing when I read her email! Thank you, Arrione and Matt!!!! Matt- you may regret inviting us to the meet and greet. I think I might be a groupie!

On to the stamping. I was working on my Great Swaps Girls first swap card last night. I finally came up with a card that I really like. It can be tough for me to come up with swap cards because I am a lover of pre-made embellishments (ie. Flower Fusion, Pretties, Hodgepodge) and since you have to make so many of the card- I actually have to stamp the embellishments! Anyway- here is a card that I rejected as my swap card....


I actually used Andrea's tutorial for yesterday about making your own dew drops. Very Cool! You should give it a try!
Recipe:
Stamps: Life's a Breeze
Paper: Spring Break DSP, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Other: circle punches, Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, crystal effects

I am off to stalk the Chuck Wicks' website!!! Have a great night!

No comments: