Thursday, June 19, 2008

Fresh Cuts Class Sneak Peak!

My Fresh Cuts Class is tomorrow and I have not shown anyone the projects we will be making. (To be honest- I had no idea what the projects would be until last night!) So here is one of the cards that the ladies will be making tomorrow night.

Gosh I LOVE this set!!!

Class Details:
Class includes the Fresh Cuts stamp set and note cards, plus all the supplies and instructions needed to make 6 cards. (2 each of 3 designs) Cost: $30

Drop me an email (sears1130@cox.net) if you are interested in a class kit. It you will be needing the kit to be mailed- I will have to charge for shipping. Class available for US customers only.

Recipe:
Stamps: Fresh Cuts
Paper: Fresh Cuts Note Card, So Saffron, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Soft Sky
Other: Soft Sky Ribbon, So Saffron Brad, 5 petal punch



Happy Stamping and Scrapping!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your fresh colors on this card!! Your class is sure to be a hit :)