Monday, June 9, 2008

daddy

I origiannaly made this card for last week's Make-Over Monday challenge on Andrea Walford's blog- but since I am just posting it now- I guess it can be for this week! The challenge she issues every Monday is to find a non-Stampin' Up! project and re-make it using all SU! products. The card that I am CASing is on page 157 of the June Cards magazine. I loved the tilted layers! Here is my version:
I love the way the braket looks like denim when it is inked in Blue Bayou classic ink!

Recipe:
Stamps: Live your Dream, Friends Friends Lowercase Alphabet
Paper: SPring Break DSP, River Rock, Old Olive, WHisper White
Ink: Blue Bayou, Old Olive
Other: Chipboard, Old Olive Ribbon

2 comments:

Kim said...

Great card, and love what you did for the challenge!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the Denim look. I also love the idea of taking a non SU project and making it with SU supplies. I'll have to try it out.