Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Together Forever

I am exhausted!!! The puppy has been keeping me up at night! It really is like having a newborn! He has to go out and pee every few hours and then at about 4am- he decides not to go back to sleep. He barks until everyone is the house is up. Needless to say, the kids are tired too!

But just look at him!

He was just too cute to leave at animal control!!!!

It has been 112 degrees here in Arizona the last couple of days. It is miserable!!! I don't want to get in the car or cook, or even stamp! I have felt unmotivated!! I just want to lay under the fan until Taxi Mom has her next run!


Yesterday, I had to force myself to get a card made. I need a couple wedding cards for my cousin who is getting married next month. I have had one in my head for a while and so it came together quickly.



The colors are Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink, and Old Olive. They are the wedding colors.

I am off to stamp. I HAVE to design the projects for my class on Friday night!!! I have put it off as long as I can. Cross your fingers that I get some sleep tonight!

Together Forever Recipe:
Stamps: Fresh Cuts, Together Forever
Paper: Fresh Cuts Note cards, Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Mellow Moss, Old Olive
Other: Rhinestone brad and flower from the pretties kit, Pretty in Pink Marker, Mellow Moss Ribbon

No comments: