Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cheers to you!!!

So will anyone be having an adult beverage this evening? The stamp set Cheers to You makes me want to get the blender out and start mixing fruity cocktails. Then reality hits and I remember that I don't know how to make cocktails and I am spending New Year's Eve with 4 preschoolers! But I can dream right? And stamp!



Yum!!! I got this stamp set from my parents for Christmas. It's very fun! Plus- I am loving this card layout as it allows me to show off some yummy designer series paper!!!


Don't forget to check out my Class By Mail kits that I have for sale. I have a limited number of them to sell so they won't be available long!


Have  great night! Have fun- but be safe!!! Happy New Year!


Recipe:


Stamps: Cheers to You


Paper: Murifield DSP, Kraft, Whisper White, Water color, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point


Ink: Black Stazon, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Pacific Point, Baja Breeze


Other: Aquapainter, Kiwi Kiss Satin Ribbon


No comments: