Sunday, December 7, 2008

Small Pizza Box Tutorial

I hope that everyone had a great weekend! My family did lots of holiday stuff: we made gingerbread houses, went to an electric light parade and went to see Santa at the mall! It was fun (most of the time) but I am really looking foward to a relaxing night of watching Desperate Housewives tonight!!!


On Friday night, I had some of my downline over for some stamping. I will show you what we made tomorrow. Today- I want to show you the little candy boxes that I made to give to each of them! Plus I have a tutorial on how to make the box! So here is what the finished product looks like...



And when you slide the belly band off, this is what you find inside...



A peanutbutter cup!!! YUMMY!


Here is how you make the box:


Start with a piece of cardstock that is 6x4 correction!!! start with a 8x4 piece of cardstock!!!!


Score the long side at 1 and 5



Score the short side at 1, 3 1/2, 4 1/2 and 7



Cut the tabs to the first score line. Do this for each one along both sides.



Add sticky strip to each of these tabs and assemble the box.



Now decorate!!! I used a 1x8 piece of the Frosty Day Designer Series Paper and some Bashful Blue striped ribbon to make a belly band! Then I stamped a fun little tag!



Aren't they cute?! They fit the Reeses candy perfectly, but I also think they would be great for jewlery, gift cards, and lots of other small gifts!


Recipe:


Stamps: Holiday Lineup


Paper: Frosty Day Designer Series Paper, Old Olive, Whisper White


Ink: Basic Black


Other: Stampin' Write Markers, Bashful Blue Striped Ribbon, Circle Scallop Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, White gel pen


 


I will be back tomorrow with pictures of my downline make-and-takes! Happy Stamping!

No comments: