Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Quick and Simple Card

Sorry I haven't posted many projects this week. My entire family has come down with colds and so stamping has been a very low priority this week. I have actually completed some awesome projects that you will have to wait to see!!!


So today I have a super simple card to share with you. I made it yesterday when I was feeling very unmotivated! My Aunt requested a card with the flowers from Inspired by Nature and she wanted them to be purple. So this is what I came up with...



Recipe:


Stamps: Inspired by Nature


Paper: Elegant Eggplant and Whisper White


Ink: Elegant Eggplant and Almost Amathyst


Other: Stamping Spong


 


I am going to leave you today with a picture of three of my kiddos from their Christmas play at church this past weekend! Two of them were cows and 1 was a lamb!



Check my post below as there are AMAZING specials going on right now!

No comments: