Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Make a Wish

Do you remember this birthday card that I made a while back? Well I ran across it in my stash the other day and decided to recreate it in more feminine colors! So I cut into my brand new Always Designer Series Paper and here is what I came up with...



I just love the color combo: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, and Pumpkin Pie!!! Yummy!!! I bought the paper to make Valentine's cards- but I doubt I will have any left by February!!!


Don't forget to check the retiring stamp list. The link is on the right bar of this blog. If there are any sets on there that are on your wish list- order them now! After they retire, I CANNOT get them for you!!! Plus, from now until December 23rd, they are 10% off and you can get free shipping on orders over $70. That is a great deal!!!


Recipe:


Stamps: Big Bold Birthday


Paper: Always DSP, Pink Pirouette, Chocolat Chip, Whisper White


Ink: Pink Pirouette, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip


Other: Pink Pirouette Striped Ribbon, Word Window Punch


 

No comments: