Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More scrapbooking!!!

I had my I Wish Christmas scrapbook class last Friday night and it was so much fun. The gals made 6 layouts in record breaking time! I am going to be doing a lot more scrapbooking classes in 2009! In fact, I have already planned a Baby Album class for February!


But back to my class... this was my favorite layout that we made in class...



I think that I really love it because of the super cute pictures of my daughter on Santa's lap! Here are a couple close ups...




One thing that I do to save cardstock on a page like this is to cut out the center of the white cardstock since it doesn't show. Then I can use it for the photo mats. I just use a paper trimmer and cut from 1-11 inches on each side. This will make your supplies go even farther in the kit!


Just in case I lost you, here is what the back of my layout looks like...



If you weren't able to make it to class or get a class kit- don't forget that you can still order the I Wish Simply Scrappin kit to make your Christmas scrapping a little easier! Just click HERE to be taken to my Stampin Up website and then Click on the Shop Now button in the top right corner. And all orders over $70 will get FREE shipping until the 23rd! Don't miss out!


 


I had a few people ask me yesterday about what Copic Marker are... these markers are used by Illustrators and Magna artists. They go on very smooth and are blendable. You can just keep putting colors on top of one another. They aren't as streaky as other markers. And they come in hundreds of colors. Do I recommend them? Only if you color A LOT! They are expensive! More expensive than Stampin' Up markers. They also take some practice to color with since we are not used to blending marker colors. I almost always use my Stampin' Up! markers. But one day I hope to do more with the Copics that I have. I hope that helps!