Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

Sorry I have been so quiet this week. I have been enjoying some holiday time with my family! We had 15 people for dinner last night!!!  It was crazy- but a good crazy. The kids got so many gifts that I can hardly see the floor in their huge toy room. And we still have to go to grandma's house today!!! And I got a few new stamp sets to play with!!! (When I can squeeze in some stamping time!) Plus, my sweet hubby got me a digital videa camera and I am dying to make a video tutorial!!!


I hope that everyone had a merry Christmas and is spending time with friends and family!


Here is a super sweet picture of my babies!



I have not had any time in my stamp room in days- so I am going to show you another one of the scrapbook layouts that my class made a few weeks ago.



The page was made with the I Wish Simply Scrappin' kit. Love those kits!!!


Stay tuned for pictures from my upcoming Valentine's class as well as some new Class by Mail kits!

No comments: