Thursday, December 4, 2008

Chistmas Scrapbooking!

Every year, I offer a scrapbooking class in December. I love it- because it forces me to get a jump start on my scrapbooking!!! I think that my customers love it for the same reason! Imagaine printing your pictures on the 1st of the year and have 6 scrapbook layouts waiting for them! Today is the last day to sign up to come to my scrapbooking class on the 12th and it is also the last day to buy a class kit by mail. Click HERE for all the details.


Here is another peak at one of the layouts we will be maiking in class...



Are you wondering why I put three of the same picture on th page? Well I didn't have any other horizontal pictures from our Christmas shoot and I wanted to be able to show you where I intended for the pictures to be placed when I designed the page. Make sense?


Here is a close up of the cute little tag that comes in the I Wish kit. I used it as my title on this page...



I think I may end up using this page for pictures of my kids snuggled up in their jammies on Christmas Eve!


Hope to see you in class!!!


I will be taking the weekend off of blogging in order to spend some extra time with my family- but I am working on a tutorial that I will be posting first thing Monday morning!!!!


Have a great weekend!

No comments: