Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Girls!

I can't think of a better way to start 2009 then by showing off a scrapbook layout with adorable pictures of my girls!!!



These are some of the pictures that I had taken this past summer to commemorate their birthdays. They were all little hams!


This layout really evolved as I started working on it! I was looking at the Always designer Series Paper that I just recently


got- and had the urge to scrap some girls pictures!


Here are some notes about the layout:


-I didn't have any 12x12 Pink Pirouette so I just used a sheet of 8 1/2 x11 and another strip that was about 2x11. I just covered the seem with the piece of patterned paper.


-I made the scallop with the scallop border punch. This punch is a MUST for any paper crafter!


-The title was cut with my Big Shot Die Cut Machine and the Go Go Boots alphabet.


-I didn't have any buttons to match the layout so I pulled out my clear buttons and punched circles of dsp to go under them. Now I have buttons that match perfectly!



Recipe:


Stamps: None!


Paper: Always DSP, Whisper White, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette


Other: Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Go Go Boots alphabte die, scallop edge punch, circle punches, clear buttons, regal rose ribbon, paper clip from clips assortment, white gel pen, pumpkin pie brad, word window punch

3 comments:

Laura V said...

What a beautiful layout! I love the buttons too! I forget that I have those in a drawer. Great colors!

Pia said...

What a FUN page!! The colors are so pretty, and your girls are beautiful.

Tanya said...

Very sweet page. Happy New Year!