Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Happy Mail

Don't you love getting the mail during the month of December? In January all the bills from the holiday shopping will come- but for now, the mailbox is stuffe full of holiday cards!!!! I love to hear from friends that I haven't heard from in ages. I love to get pictures to put on the fridge. And I REALLY love to get handmade cards!!!! Here are a few of my handstamped cards that I got this week...



This beauty is from my up-up line, Lisa Hansen. I love how she used the Crystal Effects on the ornament to give it that glossy look!



This one is from one of my new downlines, Cheryl. Isn't it cute and simple!!!



This one is from another downline, Jill. I sure do love the Baroque Motifs set! It is so versitile!!! Mine looks like it has been through war because I have used it so much!



This one is from my up-up-up line, Amy. I love how she had the card printed with her kids cute pictures and then mounted it on cardstock and added a fun snowflake to the center! It has the hand made quality to it and I bet it was quick to make!


I hope your mailbox is full of Christmas cards today!

No comments: