Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Baby Boy Announcements

I have a sweet friend at my MOPS table who is due in April. She asked me to come up ith some ideas for announcements. Here are the first 2 that I came up with...



This set is called "By Ones and By Twos." It is retired- but it is the only baby stamp set that I own!!! I know lots of people did this card back when the stamp first came out and I am not sure who came up with it first, but I have always wanted to make one!!! And the Sale a Bration DSP works really nice for these baby boy cards. Here is a closer look...



The next one is a criss-cross pocket card. I like to use this type of card for announcements because it is so easy to put the details and a picture inside the pocket after the baby comes.



I really need to do some baking and work on my taxes today- but I have my fingers crossed that I will have enough time to make a couple more baby cards.


Recipe:


Stamps: By Ones and By Twos


Paper: Delicate Dots DSP, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Whisper White


Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue


Other: Soft Subtles brads, Crimper, Bashful Blue Striped Ribbon

1 comment:

Cannie Hunter said...

ABSOLUTELY adorable Jamie!! LOVE it!!