Monday, February 2, 2009

Can you stand one more???

I hope that you can stand one more card with the Petal Pizzazz stamp set. What can I say?! I am in love with the set! And this card is my favorite one yet!!! I CASAED another one from Jenn- but I added DSP, changed the colors, eliminated the sentiment one eliminted one layer on the flowers. Here is my verison...



Yum! I am just loving these colors together (Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant and Almost Amathyst). But I can't believe that I love this card so much even though it doesn't have any ribbon! It's a crime!!! But the card has so much demension (and those yummy half-back pearls from the Pretties kit) that it just didn't need anything else!



As I was taking pictures of this one- my light tent hit my daughter's cup of milk and milk went everywhere. The first thing I did was grab for the card! I stood in the path of the milk and saved the card!!! So you know the paper towel commercials that claim they can clean large messes with just one towel? Don't believe it!!! I used name-brand, high quality paper towels and it took 6 paper towels and 2 wash clothes to clean up a small cup of milk. (And there may still be milk on the floor- but I was so excited to blog that I left the scene of the crime!)


Ok- I am off to finish cleaning mup the milk before I take Laynee to the doctor. Have a happy stamping day!


Recipe:


Stamps: Petal Pizzazz


Paper: Tea Party, Old Olive, Whisper White


Ink: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Almost Amathyst


Other: Half-back pearls from the Pretties kit

4 comments:

Antoinette said...

I meant can!!! Not can't!

Antoinette said...

Well I can't easily stand one more. :-) I can see why you like the set so much. The stamps are so crisp and gorgeous. I wouldn't have even noticed the set had you not showcased it. :-D

Carrie said...

I always check your site to see if you have any new scrapbook pages. Always love them, so I left you an award on my blog!

Regina Cornelius said...

oh...i am so glad you saved the card! the milk can always come later! great card! i, too, love the new petal pizzazz