Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Flowers or Lollypops????

I am back!!!! It felt good to sit down last night and whip a card out! And I plan on spending plenty of time in my craft room tody so that I will have lots more to show for the rest of the week!


Since it had been a while since I had last stamped- I decided to check some of my favorite blogs and find somethign to CASE. It is the easiest way for me to get back in my groove. I fell in love with a card by Debbie Olsen. So here is my take on it...



I am just crazy about those buttons from the button bouquet pack!!! Do any of you ever watch that show Still Standing? I think it is on the Lifetime channel. On one of the shows, the mom decided to paint some lawn chairs to sell in a craft show. So she paint flowers on them and shows her kids and husband. They all say "wow, love the lollypops."  (By the way, there is a point to this random story.) This morning, I showed my son this card. I was really loving it was and was fishig for a commpliment. He said "I like the lollypops." Hmmmm. Lollypops. Flowers. Whatever you want to call them- I think they are cute.



And would you like to see something else that I made this week? It is not a stamped creation, but it is still crafty!



I have a baby shower to go to this weekend and this is going to be the center piece. It is my first diaper cake and I am quite proud!


Hope you have a creative day!!!


 


Recipe:


Stamps: Women of Life (Papertrey Ink)


Paper: Kraft, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette


Ink: Old Olive


Other: Button Bouquet, Ridinghood Red Striped Ribbon, circle punch, linin thread

2 comments:

Laura Bargwell said...

Love the card and the cake! I am making one for my sister in May! So cute. Love your cards and scrapbook pages! I have started my own blog and you are such an inspiration. Thanks!!

sandy said...

I think your lolly flowers are cute!