Thursday, February 12, 2009

Card Makeover

Do you guys remember this card...



I made this and posted it back in January.


I needed a Valentine to send to a friend and this card came to mind. But I decided to add some extras to make it even more special. So what do you think of my card makeover?



Isn't that heart paper clip fun??? I made it with a standard paper clip and it was super easy. Click here for instructions from Kristina Werner.



I hope you all have your Valentine's Day cards ready for those special people!


Recipe:


Stamps: Love You Much, Holidays & Wishes


Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Very Vanilla, Kraft, Ridinghood Red, Pink Pirouette


Ink: Basic Black, Going Grey


Other: Button Bouquet, Twine, Ridinghood Red Taffeta, paper clip, blender pen, heart to heart punch


 

4 comments:

Nancy L. said...

super cute!

Antoinette said...

So cool! Thanks for sharing the paperclip idea!!!

Julie Pizzitola said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your page!! And I used your design for my Valentines last night for my hubby and daughter. I put a link on there for others to come to see you too! I think you're amazing!!! Thanks for sharing all of your work. Love, Julie

Amanda Currier said...

LOVE the makeover! Super cute and the paperclip is a great addition!!