Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Take Note

No Petal Pizzazz today!!!! I promise! In fact, today's project is one that I made before my new SU! goodies came. It is a cute little notebook! I got the directions from Kristina Werner. It is basically just a 3x11 piece of patterned paper and 2 7/8x11 pieces of copy paper. You fold them and add staples to hold it together. (as you can see, I had some issues with my stapler! But I was too tired at the time to try again!) Then decorate!



I used this fun image from the Eastern Elegance set and colored directly on the rubber with my Old Olive and Regal Rose markers. The DSP is retired : (


Recipe:


Stamps: Eastern Elegance


Paper: Murifield DSP, Regal Rose, Whisper White, copy paper


Other: Regal Rose and Old Olive Markers, Regal Rose Ribbon, Stapler

No comments: