Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Some Candy Lane Creations

I have a couple projects to show you today using the Candy Lane Designer Series Paper.


First, I have a 2 page scrapbook layout! I have a certain reader (you know who you are!) who is always asking for these 2 pagers. So this one is for you!!! It is the page that my scrapbook clubs made for February. Sorry I don't have pics of my cute kids in it yet. The layout has room for lots of 2x2 pictures!



Here is a close-up of the title (which I love!)...



And of course, I had to have a set of thos paper pieced birdies...



My favorite part of this whole layout is the color combo!!! It is Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Ridinghood Red and Pink Pirouette. It looks very pretty IRL!


Next I have a card for you using the new Sale a Bration set called "Yummy." That is my favorite word these days....so of course I had to have the set!!! And since it was FREE, can you blame me?!!! Don't forget to place your $50 order, so you can pick a free sale a bration set!!!! So here is the card...



I love how "girly" this card is! I think it would make a great wedding or bridal shower card! And do you see that super sweet flower?!!!



Yummy!!!! It's called a Fleurette and when I saw them in the new catty, I knew I had to have them. But they are so pretty that I have been hoarding them!!!  Mmmmm Mmmmmm Mmmmmm!!!


Ok I am off to tackle my large To Do list!


Recipe:


Love Scrapbook Layout


Stamps: Big Deal Alphabet, Love You Much


Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Ridinghood Red, Very Vanilla


Ink: Chocolate Chip, Ridinghood Red


Other: Heart to Heart Punch, Eyelet Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch


 


Flower Card


Stamps: Yummy


Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette


Ink: Chocolate Chip


Other: Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Top Note Die, Fleuettes, Ridinghood Red Tafetta Ribbon, Half Back Pearls (from the Pretties kit)

1 comment:

Lisa Lin said...

Jamie-
Love the card. Its gorgeous! And especially love the 2 page layout. I might have to case it for my son's scrapbook.

Thanks for sharing!
Lisa