Saturday, February 28, 2009

HUGE craft supply sale!!!!

I am in the process of cleaning out my office so that I have room for my next great adventure!!!!


I will be having a HUGE sale at my house this Wednesday night at 7pm. If you are local, I hope that you will be able to come!!! I want another chance to hang out with my sweet customers!!! Plus, I have so much stuff to get rid of and the prices are going to be amazing!!!!!


Anything that is not sold on Wednesday night, will be put up for sale on my blog!


 


ON A MORE PERSONAL NOTE: I am so amazed by the number of you that I have heard from suring the past couple of days!!! I always knew that I loved you guys- but had no idea ow much you loved me. I have loved every last email and blog comment!!! And I am so glad that you understand why I am making this change. I just got back from a teaching sore where I bought craft supplies for my kiddos!!! Let the next adventure begin!!!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I sure wish I didn't leave in WI and lived in your town. I would be first in line for the sale :)

Jane said...

I live in Vermont - so I guess I can't make it to your sale! Best of luck with it. :)