Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Echoes of Kindness

I LOVE free stamps! And the hostess sets in this catalog- are so awesome that I didn't even know where to start!!! I recently got the set Echoes of Kindness. It's such a pretty set! Here is the first card that I made...



Aren't those corduroy buttons yummy?! I think I am going to have to get hem in every color! The flower image was stamped on watercolor paper and I colored it with an aquapainter and ink pads.


I am still battling a cold right now so don't get too close to your computer screen right now as you may catch some of my germs!


Recipe:


Stamps: Echoes of Kindness


Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Watercolor


Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette, Ridinghood Red, Going Gray


Other: Chocolate Chip Corduroy buttonf, chocolate chip grosgrain, ridinghood red taffeta, aquapainter, eyelet punch

1 comment:

Antoinette said...

Fan-TAS-tic card!!! I just can't get enough of those buttons. Awesome!