Thursday, February 5, 2009

Other new stamps

I did get more than just the Petal Pizzazz set from the new catalog! Today I have 2 cards to show you using some more of my new stuff...



I am not real crazy about this card just because it doesn't have any "stuff" on it. But I do love this 5th Avenue Floral set and can see using it on a scrapbook page in the very near future!!!



When I saw this set, Cheep Talk, in the catty- it went on my "Must Have" list!


Recipe:


The Little Things:


Stamps: 5th Avenue Floral, Full of Life


Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss


Ink: Basic Black, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze


 


Note of Thanks:


Stamps: Cheep Talk


Paper: Rasberry Tart DSP, Rose Red, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip


Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red


Other: Chocolate Chip, Rose Red, and Summer Sun Markers, Rose Red brads


 


I have some more cards that I wanted to show you- but forgot to photograph so I will be back tomorrow with those. But now, I need to go lay down as I have a killer migrain!!!!


Happy Stamping!

No comments: