Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Bird for You

Sorry for the super late post again. Today was my kids' first day of school. My oldest is a 1st grade, the twins started Kindergarten, and my youngest started preschool last week. This has been such an emotional week for me! I haven't stamped all week either. No good!!!


But I still have a card for you that I made last week. It's super simple and I am not totally sure if I even like it!



I really like the bird punch! SU! has come out with some super fun punches in the last year!!!



Well I am off to make all the lunches and get some sleep so I can do this whole school thing again tomorrow!

3 comments:

Diana Gibbs said...

I love it!
OMG! the kids will grow up so fast. Eric wanted peanut butter and jam all the time, and even to this day, that is the sandwich he will make for himself!

Hugs,
Di

K'LaRae Nolin said...

Love the dsp combo. I've used this punch quite a few times. It makes the most amazing tulips and the Hawaiian Easter Flower (don't know the name of the flower :(

Have you used the new SU owl punch? I'd really like to see your creations.

maria rodriguez said...

Hi jaime, what a cute card. What paper diid u use, and any other info on the card...Glad ur back...