Tuesday, July 20, 2010

You've Got a Friend in Me!!!

Did you gals see Toy Story 3? In my house it is all Toy Story ALL the time!!! We have the books, clothes, shoes, toys, stuffed animals, and even the Mac and Cheese! So now every time I see the word "friend" I start singing the You've Got a Friend in Me- the Toy Story theme song! And that brings me to my frind card....



I know it is super simple, but finding my mojo might take a few days! Plus, simple cards come in real handy sometimes! I am IN LOVE with the butterfly embosslit for the Big Shot!!!! Here is a closer look at the butterflies...



I have always been a Flat Back Pearl Junkie so I was super excited to see that they are selling them alone (instead of just in the pretties kit) and with adhesive backs! Those are 2nd on my wish list (after the new DSP)!


In other news, today is my baby's first day of preschool. She has been counting down the days since her sisters went last Fall. So needless to say there were no tears for her. She grabbed the teacher's hand and left without even waving to us! Here are a couple sweet pictures of my Laynee getting ready to leave for preschool....




Don't you just love her dress?! I had it made from someone on Ebay several years ago. The twins wore them to preschool as well. Handmade- with love- is always the way to go! Am I not right?!!!


 

No comments: