Sunday, July 18, 2010

Taking the plunge!

After much thought (and a few arguments with myself) I decided to take the plunge and sign back on with Stampin' Up! The deal was hard to pass up. And sadly, ALL my kids are in school this year. I am still going to school but I only have 2 classes left. I think I actually have time for a hobby again! So Stampin' Up! will be a hobby for me. I am planning to teach some classes (maybe one a month) and do some workshops. Plus, I am thinking about some fun electronic tutorials I might be offering. But I am not going overboard this time!!!! So please call me out on it if you notice my calendar getting full!!!


So I sat down and attempted to stamp today for the first time in months. It is sooo hard to get back in the swing of things! I will start posting pictures tomorrow. But I will warn you that I am going to be using DSP that is retired. I don't have ANY current DSP yet!


Thanks for all the support!


P.S. I would love it if you became a fan of the Stamping Mommyof 4 Facebook page!!!

4 comments:

Cynthia Duran said...

YAY! I'm glad your back!

Marcia said...

I only have a SU website but would love to have a blog. I am a demonstrator but loved seeing your things. I am glad you made the choice to to back to SU. I will be looking forward to seeing new things.

Sandy said...

Welcome back, look forward to your postings!

Lisa said...

Welcome back Jamie! I'm a big fan of your work...especially your scrapbook pages! Enjoy your hobby again. Lisa