Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Christmas in July

I know that it is hard to think about Christmas when it is only July (and well above 100 degrees here in Arizona) but I have found that it is so much more enjoyable to make a few Christmas cards every month then to wait and be rushed in December. And everyone LOVES getting home made Christmas cards!!! They get so many cards that the ones that stand out are the home made kind. They come with more love!


So I have a super simple card for you today. Simple cards are perfect for making in bulk! You could make 10 of this card in a half hour!



The colors on this card on Pacific Point, Baja Breeze and Old Olive. The stamp set is called Snow Swirled. I think this set is a MUST HAVE! The images are so pretty and the seniment is one of my favorites!


'


Since my card was so simple, I decided to add a little ribbon and rhinestone bling to dress it up.



Click on my Shop Now button at the top if you would like to purchase the supplies needed to make this card!


Happy stamping!

No comments: