Saturday, July 24, 2010

Scrappy Sunday

It should be no surprise to any of you by now, that I LOVE digi scrapbooking!!! I love it for lots of reasons but mostly I love that I am able to scrapbook from bed while watching TV! I have even been known to scrapbook in the car! I am more up to date on my scrapping than I have ever been which allows me the ability to share even more stories in my albums. I am very curious about Stampin' Up's digital software and downloads. I have not gotten to play with it. Maybe someone can answer a question for me: Can I purchase the downloads and then use them in Photo Shop Elements? That would be awesome!


So here are some of the more recents layouts, including a few from our Disneyland trip earlier this month....









Now I realize that many of you do not digi scrap. But maybe you can use these layouts for inspiration and just replace elements with SU! products. That is how I designed all my SU! pages! And I promise to make some SU! pages soon. I am just waiting to get some currect DSP.


Enjoy your Sunday. I am going out to make some memories that are sure to be in a scrapbook layout soon. We are riding the lightrail, going to a baseball game, and seeing a Wiggles concert afterwards. Fun stuff!!!


 


 

No comments: