Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love Affair with Ribbon!

I guess my stamping has a bit of a soap opera going on! I have left buttons and gone back to my love affair with ribbon. I know I am being silly (probably because of a lack of sleep!). Anyway I am LOVING this card!!! Am I allowed to say that about my own work?



Ribbon presents!!!! I was inspired by a card that Kristina Werner made a while back.


They were super simple to make! I took a square piece of Kraft cardstock and used my large square punch to punch 3 gifts. I put snail around the square and then just placed small scraps of ribbon across the openings. I know that all the ribbon is not SU! But it was the perfect chance to use little scraps and so I used what I had! After that I used demensionals to attach the Kraft cardstock to a piece of Chocolate Chip. I then attached that to the Kraft cardbase. I added some bows to the top of each gift. Viola!



And a greeting on the inside...



My twins are celebrating their 5th birthday next week and I am thinking one of them will be getting this fun card. If I can part with it.......lol


This would be fun with other shapes of punches too. I am thinking hearts, flowers, arrows, etc


Don't forget to become a fan of Stamping Mommy of 4 on Facebook!


Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Pat S. said...

Absolutely brilliant! I can't wait to try this!