Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fresh Cut Paper Flowers

Yesterday I was so fortunate to get to spend 2 completly quiet hours in my stamping studio! My husband took the kids swimming and left me with my favorite rubber friends! I made a few things, but this one is my favorite....



I cannot get enough of these fun paper flowers. So I apologize in advance if you are already sick of them!



When the Fresh Cuts stamp set first came out, I was in LOVE with it! I was going through my stamp sets and attempting to get organized and out of boxes when I came across the Fresh Cuts set. I haven't used it in ages! And yet, I still love it!!! You may see more with this one!


A few details on the card: The card is 4 1/4 x 41/4. The colors are Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive. The flower was made using 4 different size circle punches. You crupple up the circle and then attach them with a brad in the center and decorate with a button. The leaves were made with the jumbo bird punch. Let me know if you have other questions!


Thanks for sticking with me and visiting my blog after all of this time. All of your sweet comments and emails have meant more than you know. Please be sure to become a fan of Stamping Mommyof 4 on Facebook!


Now I am off to school pick ups and drop offs, school registration, school shopping, and an orthodontist appointment. Ahhh....the exciting life of a mommy!

No comments: