Friday, February 29, 2008

Beate's sketch challenge



I checked Beate's sketch challenge out this morning while the kids were eating breakfast. I initially didn't have any ideas but I knew I wanted to participate. So as soon as my hubby left to take the kids to school- I pulled out my One of a Kind stamp set and my brand new Boho Blossoms punch. I had this card just about finished by the time my hubby got back! Not bad, huh?
I am discovering that even though I am not that great at coloring yet- it always looks better with watercolor paper!!

Recipe:

Stamps: One of a Kind

Paper: Ginger Blossom Designer Series Paper, River Rock, Guava, Water color

Ink: Black Stazon, Guava, Appricot

Other: Guava Ribbon, Boho Blossoms Punch, Corner Rounder, Aquapainter, Demensionals, Rhinestone brad

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, Jamie!
I love the pictures of your kids below. Happiness just oozes out of those photographs.
Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Catherine said...

very nice...wish i have time to stamp today but i'm here at work =(

LuvCraftn said...

Beautiful card! I can't wait to get home from work so I can try this sketch out!

~Denise Lynn~ said...

beautiful card! love that set and you showcased it perfectly. great papers and colors too. :)

Kim said...

SOO CUTE!! You did such a great job on the sketch Jamie! Great job coloring too!