Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Life is Beautiful



I made this card with the same basic layout as the one yesterday. And even the same stamp set- because I use it all the time! I LOVE the way this card turned out! It may be my favorite card that I have made. And if you are taking my rub-on class- you will be making one too!!


The base of the card is Kraft. I then took a piece of white and used my corner rounder to make the scallop edge. I added that beautiful old olive patterned paper from the Bali Breeze pack. I stamped the flowers from Embrace Life three times on white cardstock with stazon ink. I used my blender pen with Regal Rose, Rose Red, and Old Olive inks to color the flowers. I matted them each with Regal Rose. I then used the wide old olive ribbon. The sentiment on the ribbon "Life is Beautiful" is from the Eastern Elegance rub-ons. Pretty cool, huh! I stamped the large flower in stazon and colored it with regal rose ink. I cute it out and then I curled the tips of the flower with my fingers. I added a rhinestone brad from the Pretties kit and viola!

I hope you like!

No comments: