Friday, February 22, 2008

You came true


This is the make and take that we will be doing at a scrapbooking event I am attending tonight. I cased this sweet page from Beate! I changes the colors, patterned paper and ribbon but I kept the same stamps because I loved the way they looked!!! Thanks, Beate!

I just got this patterned paper. It is called Spring Break. I really wasn't too in love with it in the catalog- but now that I have it- it's awesome!!!! It will be perfect for summer pics and the colors are great for some "Boy" papges!

The stamp sets are Fun and Fast Notes and Sem Sayings. The colors are Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Soft Sky. The images are colored with a blender pen and ink pads. The little flower in cut out and popped up with demensionals.

Isn't this striped ribbon yummy?! I am already on my 2nd spool of the orange and the red and I just finished the Wild Wasabi! These ribbons are a must!

4 comments:

Regina Cornelius regcorn@zoominternet.net said...

great scrapbook layout and design! you commented on my blog about stamp camps at mcdonalds....our mcd's has a room built in the middle of their restaurant for meetings and things. they don't charge a fee, all they ask is i eat there before my class. my customers love it...no one has to clean their house. sorry to leave all of this here...i can't find your email sddy anywhere. thanks for coming by my place :)

arrione said...

Ahhh...reminds me of a pumpkin patch page I have been longing for........
:)
Arrione

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous page! I LOVE that paper and the ribbon.
Hugs and smiles

Becky Carafa said...

This is so cute! I love how clean and simple it looks.