Saturday, February 9, 2008

Loving the little birdie!


I did not originally order this stamp set from the preview catalog. But when I started to see all the sweet cards- I added it to my wish list. But I am really not all that great at watercoloring and so I was still a bit hesitant about the set. But last month I earned it for free!! So yesterday, I got brave and pulled out the auquapainter and the watercolor paper. And I am prod of how it turned out! This will be one of the projects at my card class at the end of the month. Sorry the photo is so dark.

Recipe:

Stamps: A little Birdie Told Me

Paper: Taken with Teal, Tempting Torquoise, Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Watercolor paper

Ink: Black Stazon, Taken with Teal, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray

Other: Auquapainter, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Small Oval Punch (for the shadow), Corner Rounder, Dementionals, paper piercer

No comments: