Thursday, February 28, 2008

Everything I need to know I learned from the Easter Bunny





This is the layout that my March scrapbook clubs will be making! I love the way that it turned out! And it has room for at least 8 photos- which is a plus for people (like me) who will take a million pictures on Easter! I plan on just putting photos on the squares with plain carstock. The ones that have patterned paper and ribbon- I am going to leave as is- so that the eye has somewhere to rest. Don't you love the eggs?! I stamped them with A Good Egg stamp set and then colored with with markers and blender pen. Then I used versamark ink on the entire egg and heat embossed them with Irredescent Ice. They sparkle! The colors for the page are So Safron, Regal Rose, Wild Wasabi and Soft Sky.

If you click on the picture, you can enlarge it so you can read the poem. It is adorable! I printed the poem and the title on my computer. Usually I make my club stamp everything, but this poem was just too cute to pass up!

Let me know what you think!! I would be willing to sell this one as a kit to those who aren't in my club. Email me for info: sears1130@cox.net

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute layout Jamie! I totally want it as a kit since I'm not in the scrapbook club anymore!!!

stephanie sander

Kim said...

That is JUST adorable!!!

Marcy said...

ok, this is just the cutest easter page ever! i just found your blog and am loving it! how in the world do you have time to do all of this? i only have 2 kids and i barely find time to scrap at all. anyway, i am totally going to copy you on this one. the girls in my club are going to love it!!!