Friday, February 8, 2008

Scrappy Chick's Sketch


This is not your traditional "Back to School" scrapbook page. There is no red or blue in it. No "ABC." There are apples though!! In the pictures, the girls were wearing yellow and green dresses so I decided to go with that color scheme. The apple stamps are from the Tart and Tangy set that will be available on Mrach first. I first inked it up in old olive. Then I took my Chocolate Chip marker and colors the stem and then stamped it. The title was printed on my computer and I made the notbook paper myself. I just used my Red and my Bashful Blue Markers and a ruler. Then I took my spiral punch to it. Oh! I almost forgot! Did you see the cute apple dp? It will also be available oln March 1st!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie,
I love the page! The colors are great and the apple so cute, and the little girl, well, she 's absolutely adorable :) Thanks for playing along!
Cyndi

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with this sketch and paper! Isn't it YUMMY!!!! This is great for a back to school page!