Friday, February 1, 2008

A card without ribbon!!


Yes- I can make a card without ribbon! And I even make a scrapbook page this week without ribbon (Cute as a Bug). But don't worry- my love for ribbon has not waned!

This card is sooo simple! The patterned paper is Wild Wasabi and it is from the hostess prints pack. The bird is from my brand new set- A Little Birdie told Me. The sentiment is from Pun Fun. I just stamped the bird on whisper white and took a spong to dab on some wasabi. Then I also stamped the bird once on patterned paper and cut it out. The sentiment was punched out with the word window punch.

Sale-a-bration started today!!! So if you like free stamps- contact me! And if you were thinking about becoming a demonstrator- now is the time. The starter kit has been discounted!

No comments: