Friday, November 28, 2008

Christmas Clipboard

I have just a quick post for you today. I am actually leaving to drop kids off with grandparents and then go to a nice hotel in Scottsdale with my hubby!!! We will be celebating our 6th wedding anniversary tomorrow!


On to the stamping. I mad this cute clipboard photo frame quite a while back. It is sitting in my stamp room and I smile everytime I se my daughter's sweet smile!!!



I got this clipboard for $1 at an office supply store and then just covered it with cardstock and some patterned paper from the Ski Slope Designer Series Paper pack. I added some ribbon and a Baja Breeze tab made with the punch. But my favorite part of the project (besides the sweet picture) is the hat pin with pearls that I got from the Pretties kit.



I have my clipboard frame displayed with a decorative plate holder. I can change the clipboard each season!!! This is a fun part of my holiday decor and a fabulous gift as well!


 


Don't forget about the Holiday Extravaganza sale!!! I would hate for you to miss the opportunity to get some of your favorite stamp sets at 20-50% off!!! Click HERE for more details.


Ok- I am off to Scottsdale for a mini vacation!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hi Jamie, I just love this, it's so pretty and the picture is adorable! Did you just paint the end of the clipboard black. It looks so nice and to not mess with getting that paper around the clip would be a lifesaver!!! Thanks for your inspiration! Lisa