Thursday, November 13, 2008

Festive Thanksgiving Friday

I usually post Christmas cards on Friday- but I have a fun Thanksgiving card that I just couldn't wait to show you!!! I made this yesterday while feeling pretty sick- and I love it. So maybe being sick brings out some stamping mojo! I was actually inspird to make this card by a fall basket liner that I have in my kitchen. It has these same leaves going across in a row!



And here is a look at the demension on those leaves...



The leaves are from the stamp set called Best Wishes and More. I LOVE the set! It is so versatile and it even has some sentiments in it. Here is a look at the whole set...



I totally sugest you get on my website and order this one! You can use it to make your Christmas cards, some Thanksgiving cards, Valentines and so much more!!!


Recipe:


(If you would like to purchase any of these products, please click HERE to be taken to my Stampin' Up! website. Then click on the Shop Now button in the top right corner. Type the item number in the search box to quickly find what you are looking for.)


Stamps: Best Wishes & More (#111602), Polka Dot Background (#109276), Holidays & Wishes (#109431)


Paper: Whisper White (#100730), Old Olive (#100702), Chocolate Chip (#102128), Pumpkin Pie (#105117)


Ink: Old Olive (#102277), Chocolate Chip (#100908), Pumpkin Pie (#105216)


Other: Scallop Edge Punch (#112091)


 


We are going for Family Christmas pictures today! It tends to be a little stressful for me- but I always come home with beautiful pictures!!!


Since it is National Blog Posting Month- I will be back tomorrow and Sunday with more projects!


 

No comments: