Sunday, November 16, 2008

Simple Christmas Card!!!

Have you decided on a design for your Christmas cards? If you have- then you are one step ahead of me!!! And if you are starting to wonder if you are going to have time to hand make your cards- then this card is just for you...



It's very simple!!! But it is still much cuter than any store bought card, right?


I have seen lots of cards in the Splitcoast Gallery like this one and so I finally jumped on the band wagon and made one too!


The "ornament" is just a 1 3/4 circle punched out of the Ski Slope Designer Series Paper. I drew the "String" with a black marker. I tied a bow with the Red Gingham ribbon and adhered to to the card with a glue dot. The sentiment was stamped in black and then I took a blender pen- dipped it in Real Red ink- and lightly ran it over the words "Merry Christmas."  Done!!!


I hope that you enjoy! I have a lot of stamping to get done today! I have a tough job, huh?!


See you tomorrow!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Super cute card :)

Laura V said...

That is so cute! I love the family photo as well! TFS!

Michelle Yungbauer said...

Simply Beautiful... love it! Smiles... :)