Thursday, November 20, 2008

Elegant Snow Swirled

A couple days ago I told you that my two favorite Christmas stamp sets are Snow Swirled and Hliday Line Up. So today I have a snow swirled card that is super simple!!! You can make this lots of this one in no time and your friends and family would love it! And can you belive that it has NO RIBBON!!!!



This project was inspired from a group of different cards in the Splitcoast gallery. This picture does not really do the card justice! The snowflakes are stamped in Old Olive, Night of Navy and Elegant Eggplant. Then the Whisper White is mounted on a piece of Elegant Eggplant and then a piece of Old Olive. And the sentiment is from the same set! I love that!!!


You still have time to order stamp supplies to make holiday cards and gifts! But don't wait any longer! Email me today or go to my Stampin Up website to place your order! In about a week- you will have your supplies at your door!


Recipe:


Stamps: Snow Swirled


Paper: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White


Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant, Night of Navy


 

No comments: