Thursday, November 27, 2008

One Kind Word

 Happy Thanksgiving! I am scheduling this post early because I know I will be too busy eating to think about the blog! lol!


I have a super simple project to share with you today using rub ons.

 


 

I used a rub on from the set called Word Flurries on a glass candle jar! I thought the sentiment was perfect! It says "One kind word can warm three  winter months."

 

Don't for get that rub ons are on sale until this Sunday!!!! More deatils are on my Specials page but basically, if you spend $20 on product, you will get 20% off of any set of rub ons!

 

Also- don't forget about the HUGE holiday Extravaganza sale!!!! Stampin' Up has bundled a lot of neat product and then discounted it. Click HERE to see the flier! And place your order with me ASAP because they will run out quick!

Enjoy your turckey and I will see ya tomorrow!

No comments: