Monday, November 3, 2008

Winter Post

I have a confession- I was so busy this weekend that I never once touched a stamp. Scary, huh?


But, no fears! I have super cute card to show you that was made by my up-up-up line, Amy Smith. She is very talented and a super friend!! She treats me like I am her only downline, even though that is certainly not the case!!! She designed this card as a make and take for a recent workshop and I love it!!! She offered to let me show you here. Isn't she sweet?!



Can you see that Chocolate Chip cardstock that she tore under the patterned paper? Isn't that fun?! The stamp set is called Winter Post. It is in the Holiday mini. You will also find that yummy felt ribbon and the Ski slope Designer Series paper in the mini!


Recipe:


(If you would like to purchase any of these supplies click HERE to be taken to my website. Then click on the Shop Now button in the top right corner. You can put the item number into the search box)


Stamps: Winter Post (#111780), Holidays & Wishes (#109431)


Paper: Ski Slope Designer Series Paper (#112994), Real Red (#102482), Chocolate Chip (#102128), Kraft (#102125)


Ink: Real Red (103133)


Other: Ribbon Originals Alphine Felt (#113100)




 

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Adorable card Jamie... but I am disappointed. Where are the Halloween Pictures of the kids in their costumes???