Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Watering My Flowers!

I am posting nice and early this morning! It is still dark out and all the kids are sleeping. My son has an appointment this morning that is supposed to last a couple of hours so I thought I would get up extra early and post a card that I made last week.


But if I fall asleep on my keyboard while typing- it is because I stayed up extra late last night watching the election returns. Did you know that I actually majored in Political Science in college? Before kids- I was a real political junkie! I don't have as much time now- but I still get very interested!


But I know you are all sick of politics- so here is my card...



I completly CASED it from THIS one by Andrea Walford! I used the technique called Watercolor Misting with markers. It is very simpl. You just color with markers directly on to your stamp. Then you use a water bottle to mist the stamp before stamping onto your paper.


Recipe:


Stamps: Inspired by Nature


Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Cip


Ink: Chocolate Chip


Other: Various colors of Stampin' Write markers

No comments: