Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mr. Twigster Gift Card Holder

Did you know that November is National Blogging Month? Well- me niether! Until it was pointed out to me yesterday!!! But since it is National Blogging month- I have good news for you! I am going to be posting every day this month- including Saturdays and Sundays!!!!


I have another fun Gift Card holder to show you today! If you are on my email mailing list, then you should have received a step-by-step tutorial for this project yesterday in my monthly newsletter!



And here is the view from the inside...



I used the same pattern as I did on THIS gift card holder.


I am only sending the step by step tutorial to those on my email list- but I will tell you (since I get asked a lot!) that it is a piece of 12x4 cardstock that I have scored at 4, 6, and 8. I glue the middle panles together and used a word window punch to make the slot. I hope that helps!!!


Recipe:


(If you would like to purchase any of these supplies, please click HERE to go to my website. Then click on Shop Now in the top right corner. Put the item number into the search box.)


Stamps: Mr. Twigster (#111772)


Paper: Frosty Day Designer Series Paper (#113057), Old Olive (106544), Whisper White (#100730), Bashful Blue (#105120)


Ink: Basic Black (#101179)


Other: Bashful Blue (#105111) and Only Orangle Markers (#100051), Old Olive ribbon (#111368), Word Window Punch (#105090), Paper Scoring Tool (#104152)



No comments: