Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Snowman Line Up

What are your favorite Christmas stamp sets this year? Mine are Snow Swirled and Holiday Line Up!!! And today I have a fun card using the snowmen from Holiday Line Up!




Here is the insert...



I usedTHIS tutorial on Splitcoast Stampers to make my Criss Cross card. The snowmen were stamped in Basic Black ink on Whisper White cardstock and then I used various Stampin' Write markers to color them in. And by the way- I did not sew that button. I have no idea what to do with a needle and thread. I just put a thin strip of cardtsock through the holes and then attached the button with a glue dot.


Recipe:


Stamps: Holiday Line Up, Many Merry Messages


Paper: Frosty Day, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Whisper White


Ink: Basic Black, Old Olive


Other: Bashful Blue Buttong, Tangerine Tango Striped Ribbon, Stampin Write markers, Tab Punch


 


Someone recently asked me for close up photos of the cards that were part of my Holiday Line Up class. Sorry- I didn't realize that I hadn't posted pictures of just the cards! So here they are...




No comments: