Thursday, January 1, 2009

Love Birds

Do you have the Love You Much bundle yet? If you do, then I don't need to tell you how cute the new stamps are!!! My favorite stamp from the set is the two birds! They just scream to be paper pieced!!!



I cased THIS card since it is the perfect layout to show off this yummy designer series paper that also comes in the Love You Much bundle. I used 4 different patterns on this card! It is so easy to mix paterned papers when they coordinate like the Stampin' Up! designer series papers do!


The birds were pieced together. I stamped them once on the Very Vanilla cardstock and then again on each of the patterned papers. I cut the boddies out of the patterned papers and glued them to the Very Vanilla. I added some shadows to ground the birds with Basic Gray ink and a blender pen. The heart was punched out of the Ridinghood Red cardstock using the new punch that also comes in the bundle!


Did I mention that the bundle is 20% off of the catalog price if you order now?!!!  


Recipe:


Stamps: Love You Much


Paper: Candy Lane DSP, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Ridinghood Red, Pink Pirouette


Ink: Basic Black, Basic Gray


Other: Ridinghood Red Tafetta Ribbon, Blender Pen, heart punch

No comments: