Sunday, January 4, 2009

Always Valantine

I came across a cute (and simple) Valentine card made by Tessa Wise. I was compelled to make my own. I added some extra layers, some gel pen,  and didn't round my corners- but otherwise it is just like her card.



Isn't it cute? And it is so simple that you could mass produce some of these to send to friends and family next month! All of those cute hearts were punched out with the new heart punch that comes in the Love You Much Bundle. I also used the Love You Much stamp set for a few of those hearts.


Guess what I am doing today? I am packing my suitcase!!!! First thing in the morning, my son and I are flying to Florida with our Godmother to spend th week in Disney World!!! I am just a big kid when it comes to Disney!!!  And I just can't wait to see the look on Kyler's face when he sees all of his favorite characters! Next week he will be celebrating his 5th birthday so I am extra excited to be able to spend so much time with him. We are going to have a blast! If you are going to Stampin' Up! leadership in Orlando this week- maybe I will see you there! And maybe you'll let me have a peak at the new catalog???? lol!


Anyway, I have scheduled posts for the entire time that we are gone so you won't be missing a thing!!! My hubby offered to post for me while I was goe. He said that he was going to take over and re-name the blog "Stamping Daddy of 3." You have been warned!!!


 


Recipe:


Stamps: Hugs & Wishes, Love You Much


Paper: Always DSP, Regal Rose, Pumpkin Pink, Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip


Ink: Chocolate Chip


Other: Heart Punch, Scallop Edge Punch, White Gel Pen, Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Sara said...

This is just the cutest! I love all of the hearts!

Anne Marie P. said...

Gorgeous, Jamie! I just love that Sweet Always paper...and it makes the cutest Valentine cards. I'm going to CASE this one, for sure! Have fun at Disney!!
Hugs,
Anne Marie
http://didsomeonesaystamp.blogspot.com