Sunday, January 11, 2009

Very late Thank You notes!

I was cleaning up my desk a little yesterday and I came across my Christmas thank you notes. Bummer! Didn't I mail those?!! Oh well!!! A late thank you note is better than none at all, right?


So here they are...



I kept them super simple since I had lots to make and I wasn't feeling well t the time. I actually cased the layout from Becky Roberts. I like that it is post card style so I didn't have to do too much writing!!! And I am still loving that Ski Slope paper! I think it will be great for some holiday scrapbook layouts that I want to make! If you love it too- place an order now cause the Holiday Mini will be going away on the 18th of this month!!!!


So if I have any family members reading this- I put them in the mail today!!!


Recipe:


Stamps: Big Bold Birthday


Paper: Ski Slope DSP, Real Red, Whisper White


Ink: Baja Breeze, Real Red, Old Olive


Other: Big Shot Die Cut Machine, Top Note Die, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Sarah Ogden said...

LOVE The note cards..can't wait to make some of my own. And you are right, a late thank you is WAY better than no thank you at all
Thanks for all the inspiration