Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Quick Valentine Treat Idea

I like to make my kid's teachers a treat at just about every holiday. They work very hard and I like to show my appreciation. The problem is that my kids have a combined 11 teachers! Plus the piano teacher! That is a lot of treats! So I am always on the look for inexpensive and fast ideas! Well last week I came across this super cute treat bag and so I had to make some of my own. The best part...I got to use my BIG SHOT DIE CUT MACHINE!



I just cut 2 pieces of Chocolate Chip cardstock with my top note die in the Big Shot Die Cut Machine. I then glued one to the front and one to the back of a small brown paper bag that I cut down to be shorter than the top notes. I am not positive where I got the bags- but I think it was at Target.



I just had to paper piece those birds again!!! Don't forget that you only have until January 31st to get these cute stamps at 20% off! Just click HERE for more info.


Recipe:


Stamps: Love You Much, Hugs & Wishes


Paper: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette, Candy Lane DSP


Ink: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White


Other: 3 heart punch, top note die, Big Shot Die Cut Machine, large circle punch, Word Window Punch, Pink Pirouette Ribbon

No comments: