Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Big Stamping Day!!!

My new SU! goodies are here!!! The bum part was that they did not come until last night while I was at Piano lessons with my son. I didn't have time to make anything new yet : (  But I did get to drool over my new DSP!!! You NEED to get the Parisian Breeze Specialty paper. It is gorgeous!!!! It is thick and textured and an amazing color combo!!! I will post a picture of it at the end of this post. Last night, I also tried the new circle cutter. I am in love!!! I have wanted a good circle cutter for years! I hated the Coluzzle!!!! But this nwe one is so easy to use and gives a perfect cut without much effort at all. I did get the glass mat since it was recommended.


So this morning I am going to a friend's house for a little scrapping. Yippee! I love scrapping days! Then, after I run some errands, I am coming home to make some cards with my new goodies. I have lots of ideas spinning in my head and I can't wait to play!


Today I have a fun scrapbook layout that I made last week. I am just in love with the pictures of my daughter riding in her Power Wheels that Santa brought for Christmas. WARNING- I didn't use SU! supplies for this one!



I love the way this layout looks IRL but for some reason I can't get the picture to look right. But at least you can see Danika's sweet smiles!!!


Ok here is that DSP that I was telling you about...


No comments: